Sunday, January 12, 2014

Next batch of yummy dried flesh: Christmas Gift

So Lydia flew down on Dec 10. She brought these as my Christmas gift! I knew jerky was coming, not only because it had to, she also told me she was buying some before she flew down. This is quite a wholesome shipment, of course it's never enough nevertheless.


And the best surprise - 3 packets of unique jerky meat!
Venison, Wild Boar, Buffalo. Ha! I knew they were all out there. Conquest begun. Checked.



Awesome. I think I'll save them for last, which I don't know will be when. On second thoughts, maybe before she leaves, because it's good to share with people you love.

And the list
Heidi Jo's Black Pepper Buffalo Jerky
Heidi Jo's Black Pepper Wild Boar Jerky
Heidi Jo's Black Pepper Venison Jerky
Jack Link's Teriyaki Beef Steak Tender Bites
Oh Boy! Oberto Sweet & Sour Pork Jerky
Oh Boy! Oberto Bacon Jerky
Matador Beef Jerky Teriyaki (Tender)
Jack Link's Teriyaki Beef Jerky (Mega Pack)

No comments:

Post a Comment