Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Jack Link's Teriyaki Beef Jerky [Mega Pack]




The Mega Pack makes no difference to the taste I'm guessing. The last time I had reviewed this one, I vowed to review it while I'm actually biting into it!
So here, Awesome texture. The bite is perfect and delicious. The flavour of teriyaki is classic, and it gradually fills your mouth, and lasts for sometime once you've swallowed, especially the slight sour taste of teriyaki. The meat mostly tears easily, but for a few pieces. I had bite them and tear in full power. I've come to the end of the pack, which was wiped out pretty soon, and I have found gristle on just 2 occassions - isn't that awesome?
However, 1 of the pieces was over-dehydrated.

Taste <><><><>
Texture <><><><
Chewability <><><><>
Overall <><><><>


No comments:

Post a Comment