Saturday, August 9, 2014

Slim Jim Zesty Garlic

One word. Oily!
Ugh.. Why?? It's basically minced beef wrapped in some kinda membrane. With a lot of oil.. And vinegar! Very strong smell and flavour. I didn't get the flavour of any Zesty Garlic! I couldn't eat more than 2-3 bites at one shot. It caused an irritation in my throat beyond that.
Although it's minced meat, it had a lot of gristle. It's supposed to be eaten on the go, but don't attempt it unless you're carrying tissue paper with you. You'll need both hands to tear open that long thing now and then, and you're hands are going to be all oily.
I'm not a fan, clearly

Taste <><>
Texture <><><>
Chewability <><><
Overall <><><

The extra half star in 'Overall' is for popularity. I don't know why this thing is so popular!

No comments:

Post a Comment